I'll create a separate JIRA task to provide more information, since information for the other books do not detail the version numbers they are applicable to. You are correct, RTC isn't needed for documentation. Sorry for the inconvenience.

John

David Jencks wrote:
+1

I didn't think documentation changes required voting.

I wonder if it would be reasonable to indicate which version(s) of geronimo a book is primarily focussed on?

thanks
david jencks