sounds good to me,.

On 6/20/06, Matt Hogstrom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thanks John.  I can respin these.  Since I don't have to rebuild the server I
would like to put out
the new files and continue the vote.  Does this sound good to everyone ?

>>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/tags/1_1 and

http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1-final2/geronimo-1.1-final-2_src.tar.gz

http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1-final2/geronimo-jetty-j2ee-1.1-final-2.tar.gz

http://people.apache.org/~hogstrom/1.1-final2/geronimo-jetty-j2ee-1.1-final-2.zip