On Jun 20, 2006, at 10:47 AM, Sachin Patel wrote:

In recognition of his contributions to the Apache Geronimo community, the Geronimo PMC is proud to announce the committership of Joe Bohn. Joe has contributed in many areas, including the console and as of recent, the work on our minimal distributions.

His work shows initiative, concern to get user feedback, empathy for problems faced by other committers and willingness to work on fixing these problems. We look forward to his continued involvement as a committer.

Please join us in congratulating Joe.

The Apache Geronimo PMC

Congrats Joe! Keep up the great work!