I tallied the votes so far and have 5 +1 Votes from the PMC and 1 +0.  4 PMC
members did not vote.

11 Commiters voted +1 and there was 1 +0.  7 Committers did not vote.

It appears that 1.1 has been voted a release !!

Today I will begin staging the jars to the mirror system and send the Press release to the PRC for release next Monday or their earliest convenience. I will also get the web site updated as well as move branches/1.1.0 to tags/1.1.0.

Thanks to everyone that helped to get this release out.

Matt

Voting summary

+1 from PMC Members
Davanum Srinivas
Gianny D'Amour
Jacek Laskowski (verbal...Jacek lost his connection but gave his verbal +1,
Jacek can you confirm this)
John R. Sisson
Sachin P. Patel

+0