Okay, I will try to set it up in a few...

--jason

On Jul 2, 2006, at 2:43 PM, David Blevins wrote:

Go for it. You just need to add the root pom of openejb. Login, then click "Add Maven 2.0 Project" and use https://svn.codehaus.org/ blah/blah/openejb2/pom.xml as the pom url.

-David

On Jul 2, 2006, at 1:38 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

Can we get Ci to build and deploy artifacts from the openejb2 m2 build with these new groupId's so that the G m2 build can start using them?

--jason