I have not run the m1 build in a long time. I'm not sure if these tests fail under that build or not.

--jason

On Jul 9, 2006, at 9:26 AM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

Jason Dillon wrote:
I've reconfigured all modules to us the latest surefire plugin, and most tests work... except for a few exceptions:

    system/**/PluginInstallerTest.java
    security/**/LoginKerberosTest.java
    connector-builder/**/Connector15DCBTest.java
    mail/**/MailcapTest.java

Each of these fail in someway that was not obvious to me why, so I configured these specific tests to be excluded. I've removed all of the maven.test.skip=true bits from poms and recommend that they never be re-added. IMO, the tests must always pass and they should be quick enough to run and thus not force people to disable them to run builds.

All of this work is in this branch:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/sandbox/svkmerge/ m2migration/

I've given up on submitting patches for the moment, but I plan on creating an RTC issue when there is significant change to be applied back to trunk... and will provide a patch for clarity, but recommend that folks use this branch to test/validate on top of scanning the patch.

I would appreciate some help in resoling why the above listed tests are failing.
Do you know if these are failing in trunk under m1 as well?

Regards,
Alan