Are your concerns about it being *way* to much related to the use wiki markup which you feel may be unproductive (not easy to use) and your solution to that is the suggestion of adding new fields, or do you think it is *way* to much because one would have to take more time thinking about and documenting a fix?

Thanks,
John

Aaron Mulder wrote:
The issue in question looks great, but I think asking everyone to use
a specific format within their description is *way* too much to ask.
If you want to propose some fields be added (such as symptom and so
on) that would be better, but they'd have to have some descriptive
text so people could tell what to put where.

Thanks,
   Aaron