Should still open an issue. We have to add a file to tmp to force the directory to be created. The tmp/README.txt explains that some versions of WinZip decide to not create empty directories... maybe there is a configuration option in WinZip to do that... or maybe some versions are just more full of themselves.

Either way... as much as I don't like to have them, I think its better to add a README.txt to the directories we expect to exist and explain why the files are there... and also what types of files should be in that dir etc.

--jason