Looks like RTC is now in a bunch more groups than what you listed below...

--jason

On Jul 16, 2006, at 11:16 AM, Alan D. Cabrera wrote:

I have updated the following projects so that issues that fall under the RTC policy can be more easily tracked.

DayTrader
Geronimo
Geronimo-Devtools
XBean

One of the things that added was an RTC issue type. I've also forced improvements and new features to follow the RTC workflow. This will grandfather in all the pre-RTC policy issues.

One final note, I took the liberty of restricting permission to change the state from Review to Reviewed to only Geronimo PMC members.

Regards,
Alan