FYI...

I added a new module to the m2-assemblies (currently just in m2migration) called geronimo-boilerplate-j2ee. The point of this module is to put all of the common shared files here and then reuse them in the jetty and tomcat assemblies.

Probably need to create something similar for minimal, and then move the scripts to that module, and then have geronimo-boilerplate-j2ee depend on the minimal version, so we can easily aggregate the common files used in the assembly of the distro. But, I'm going to defer that for now until we get the jetty assembly fully sorted.

--jason