Author: jdillon
Date: Sat Jul 22 20:02:05 2006
New Revision: 424668

Log:
Skeletal experiment to implement a Geronimo repository w/JDBM
Also provides a common m2 structure for a subsystem and its extensions

How does it apply to the m2migration? Although I appreciate your work
with the geronimo repository api and could learn how to use it, the
m2migration branch has been intended to hold the work for m2
migration. I do worry how we ensure only the m2 work will get in to
the trunk when voted? Shouldn't it be worked out in its own branch?
sandbox?

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski