Thanks for the response... worked like a champ!

On 7/20/06, Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I dunno about Eclipse, I'd recommend just using `svn diff` to create
a patch.  Generally from the root of the tree is desired.  So, if you
are working in DayTrader, you would:

     svn co daytrader/trunk daytrader
     cd daytrader
     <make some changes>
     svn diff > mypatch.diff

My personal preference is to have a JIRA per feature/fix with an
associated patch, which can be applied/tested and committed
independently.

Sometimes that does not always fit the problem though... but I would
avoid creating too many little patches... where possible one patch is
preferred if it can be done to solve the problem.

--jason