Jacek,
I added those entries there and commented them as we still don't have the final "text" to describe those subprojects. I personally could not find the right wording but hope somebody else can :)

Pls feel free to update the text and uncomment that entry. Make sure you add the link in the xdocs\stylesheets\project.xml too. (there should be three updates, one to the subprojects, one to the stylesheets\project and one to the XBean page itself).

Cheers!
Hernan