On 7/28/06, Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is there any desire to continue moving in this direction?

I personally believe that by having the site in Confluence that it
will be much easier for us to keep the content up to date, as well as
easily be able to add new content.

IMO this is the direction that the Geronimo site should head.

The question is... shall I continue to set this up (and collaborate
with others) or would that be a wasted effort?

No, definitely not. What I could gather from reading the thread got me
thinking about its wide range of possibilities a few in our team seem
to be able to fully leverage and judge how useful they would
eventually be. I think we need something to keep our web site updated
where *everybody* contributes and if Confluence helps us moving in
this direction even a little, I'm happy to give it a shot.

We can always revert changes and go back to what we've got now, cann't
we? So, unless you're busy with other tasks, I'd ask you to go on.
Will you? ;-)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski