Kevan,

Sorry for being so late with this response, but I was thinking that I should probably get involved some with the TCK (to help address your desire for broader participation across the project and get some much deserved personal relief). I just faxed my NDA for confidential materials. I'll let you know when I get my authorization.

Thanks,
Joe