I agree, I think its easier to just cd into it.

On Aug 1, 2006, at 8:47 AM, Jason Dillon wrote:

Maybe... but only at the top-level, and not too many different types of groupings.

Lemme think about it more.

I personally prefer to `cd <module> && mvn`.

Also keep in mind that we will be reorganizing (eventually) and at that point the large groups of modules and configs will go away... and we will not be adding more profiles to enable that... the overhead of maintence is too high.

--jason