On Aug 2, 2006, at 12:06 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

Fine...I prefer a field in JIRA so I can execute a single query. I'll assume the patches are in JIRA anyway and its a great place for comments too :)

I was just looking into that. I already send a report every monday of unassigned JIRAs that contain patches. If i could get a list of the votes too, I should be able to cook up something.

-David