On Aug 3, 2006, at 9:18 AM, Aaron Mulder wrote:

I think this is a blocker.

I tried redeploying a web application, both with and without a version
in the module ID.  It failed both ways, though differently for each.

Matt, do you mind if we work on this in the 1.1.1 branch?

I'd say it should be worked on in 1.1.2.

Dain or David Jencks, any chance you could look at the "without a
version in the module ID" case?  It complained about a dead proxy when
Spring accessed a JDBC pool at java:comp/env/jdbc/DataSource during
startup of the new version (GERONIMO-2269)

Thanks,
    Aaron

My guess is this one is a side effect of the next one, so I'd fix 2270 first and rerun this test case.

Didn't you write the redeploy code?

-dain