From: "Guillaume Nodet" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <servicemix-dev@geronimo.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2006 7:15 PM
Subject: Re: creating a standard JBI Component using servicemix-common
module

> Yeah, unfortunately, I don't think this is currently possible with maven
> archetypes :(
> Unless someone know a way to generate new files from velocity templates.
>
> On 8/3/06, Soumadeep-Infravio <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>> Not a good idea to refactor the class names, like I said -> changing to
>> BAMxxx, I think it's better to change the filenames in the template.
The

http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/servicemix-service-engine/1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-service-engine-1.0-incubating-20060803.064327-5.jar

~/.m2/org/apache/servicemix/tooling/servicemix-service-engine/1.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT

I'm
>> not

>> servicemix-common
>> >>> >> >> >
>> http://servicemix.org/site/creating-a-standard-jbi-component.html

Unable

>> defined
>> org.apache.servicemix.bam

org.apache.servicemix.tooling:servicemix-service-engine:jar:1.0-incubating-SNA

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet