It is set for Anonymous to view only, not sure why if you are logged in it will not let you s view it. Either way I explicitly added view access to geronimo-users and confluence-user, that should do the trick.

Let me know if it still fights back.

Cheers!
Hernan

Dain Sundstrom wrote:
Scratch that. It will let me view the site as long as I am NOT logged in. As soon as I login in, I the space is removed from my dashboard.

-dain