Howdy, AFAIK documentation is not affected by RTC.

Cheers!
Hernan

Alan D. Cabrera wrote:
Issues can be moved to new types, e.g. Wish -> Improvement, IIUC. Does RTC really cover documentation? I thought that it was for improvements and new features.

Regards,
Alan

Guillaume Nodet wrote:
I think that dblevins changed that, because in XBean, I had a "Wish" for which i provided a patch but was unable to put it in RTC mode. RTC should also be applied to documentation, so why were these issue types excluded
from the workflow ?
I think the main problem is that you can not easily recategorize issues if they do not have the same workflow.