All,

Here's a first pass at a new Web 2.0, AJAX-based, Web interface for DayTrader! Take a look at and let me know what you think:

http://porky.hogstrom.org:8080/dojo_trader/daytrader.html

FYI - I highly suggest using Firefox or Mozzilla to view this. Also, thanks to Matt Hogstrom for his assistance.

This is merely a first pass that provides all of the operational features of DayTrader "classic", but also leverages the various _javascript_ libraries (widget, io, storage, etc.) within the Dojo toolkit to provide a better user experience. Eventually, I would like for this to serve as an addition to DayTrader 2.0 and would like feedback and other contributions on how we can evolve DayTrader to look less like a traditional browser-based, click-and-wait type application and more like a stand-alone app. I am by no means a _javascript_ or CSS expert, so any help, recommendations, etc.  would be gratefully appreciated...

Thanks...

Chris