Hi Matt,

Thanks for having a look at it. As a matter of fact, I have been pretty useless with respect to reviewing patches; so, it is me who owes the apologies.

Regarding the work in sandbox, I had a look to it when working on this patch. Even if I am not relying on it, I think that this work can be easily leveraged in the context of the proposed changes.

Thanks,
Gianny