Jeff Genender wrote:
And what happens when you use 1.4.4 and you add the jasper-compiler-jdt
as a dependency to the pom?
I'm sorry, I not sure I understood that last bit. Where do I add the jasper-compiler-jdt (and which version?).

Rick

Jeff

Rick McGuire wrote:
Jeff Genender wrote:
Are you using 1.4.5-SNAPSHOT?  I do not see your tools.jar in your
classpath.  Please delete your
~/.m2/reporitory/org/codehaus/mojo/jspc-maven-plugin directory and try
again.

Same result.  Only the 1.4.5-SNAPSHOT is in the jspc-maven-plugin
directory after completion.

Rick

Jeff

Rick McGuire wrote:
Added as an attachment, since Thunderbird's choking on the cut and paste
for some reason.  I'm not sure there's anything useful in the additional
detail.

Rick