On 8/25/06, Sepand M <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Well there's already a JaasAuthenticationBroker in core, shouldn't the
JaasCertificateAuthenticationBroker (that's the full name) be in the
same package?

Sure

Also, would I still be able to use it easily (just by specifying it in
the config xml) if I move it to the jaas module?

Yes.; though we might have to hack the xbean-plugin configuration in
the activemq-core module to also search other modules to keep them all
in the same namespace as right now the xbean plugin isn't too great at
creating a single schema & document reference for multiple modules in
a single namespace.

FWIW I'd like activemq-core, activemq-ra, activemq-jaas and maybe
activemq-optional all to be in the same namespace & schema &
reference.

e.g. right now the activemq-ra stuff is in a different namespace; when
its only a couple of elements; we really should unify them all
together.
--

James
-------