On Aug 28, 2006, at 5:54 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

Um... why don't you just do this?

Didn't think I could move something into trunk without a vote. But I see the servlet 2.5 stuff is in, so I guess I have no idea.

-David

--jason

Back in I think March, I created a branch for implementing the Java EE 5 specs while the specs were still being defined. The specs went final in May and several projects need these specs. We need to get them out of the experimental branch and into trunk.

The attached patch moves the required specs from branches/jee5_exp to trunk/ and fixes their poms to be consistent with the rest of the poms.

Please note: patch files created with svn cannot express 'svn move' commands, in order to apply this patch you must first do the following moves:

svn mv branches/jee5_exp/geronimo-jta_1.1_spec trunk/geronimo- jta_1.1_spec svn mv branches/jee5_exp/geronimo-spec-annotation trunk/geronimo- annotation_1.0_spec svn mv branches/jee5_exp/geronimo-spec-ejb trunk/geronimo- ejb_3.0_spec svn mv branches/jee5_exp/geronimo-spec-interceptor trunk/geronimo- interceptor_3.0_spec svn mv branches/jee5_exp/geronimo-spec-jpa trunk/geronimo- jpa_3.0_spec

-David