I have always wondered why we need to do this:
 File auditlog = new File(BASEDIR, "target/login-audit.log");
instead of
File auditlog = new File("target/login-audit.log");

   The relative file references in java are resolved using the current
user dir, given by the system property user.dir, and is typically the
directory in which the Java virtual machine was invoked.
   The <workingDirectory> specifies the dir the jvm is forked from. If
it is set to {basedir}/target by default, then all the tests should
just use:
File auditlog = new File("login-audit.log");
   This is the most natural way. WDYT?

Thanks
Anita

=== message truncated ===