So you got around this? This was not happening for me so I'm not sure what is going on, it appears from the next message that you got it to work.

I did see an UndeclaredThrowableException a time or two but it was always because the selenium server was not running.

I'm going to dig into your testng stuff in the am and will post thoughts.

TTFN,

bd-