feel the power!

;-|

On Sep 4, 2006, at 2:56 PM, Jason Dillon wrote:

Your votes count as much as my votes count at the moment :-P

--jason

On Sep 4, 2006, at 1:50 PM, Bill Dudney wrote:

Hey Jason,

Yep, time lag is an issue. My votes don't even count, I'm just trying to help get/keep the ball rolling on these patches.

I won't post any new patches cause then it might appear that I'm signing up for continuos rediff duty :-)

TTFN,

-bd-