Is this a must have or a nice to have? Everything in the tree is already geronimo and nicely fits in a geronimo dir in the maven repo. Can someone from Maven enlighten me as to why the redundancy is necessary and how redundancy is a good thing to be redundant. Not to repeat myself, but I guess I'm not getting why redundancy is good.

You might need to send me two e-mails of the same information so I remember that I was asking about redundancy :)

What was I talking about?  Oh yeah, redundancy.

Seems odd that the server structure has to match the build system. Isn't that a bit of bleed through? Oh gosh, there I go again being redundant. Sorry, I'm repeating myself, oh, there I go again. Sorry...oops, one last time. ;-P

Dain Sundstrom wrote:
BTW I do think we should rename the dirs to match the maven standard geronimo-foo standard.

-dain