Hi Anita,

initial patch? The patch I posted had a single deleted line from each pom. Just trying to understand the question.

On the j2ee-deployer being added; That was a result of other issues with dependencies being missed. Starting with (I believe)

There were many many problems solved by adding that parent config without causing other issues. I believe the whole conversation took place in that JIRA so hopefully there is enough info there to inform you.

As to the #2 issue/question I'm not sure, but from my current vantage point with more experience of car stacking perhaps getting the tomcat- deployer config correct would fix both 2326 & this issue.

Thanks,

-bd-