OpenJPA integration
GShell integration
Global JNDI
Full Java 5 support
More out of the box samples

Thanks,
Gianny

On 03/10/2006, at 5:40 AM, Dain Sundstrom wrote:

We have collected 14 features for 1.2 and now we need to prioritize them. The sorted list of features will help guide us in determining when to release based on how many high priority features we have completed.

Please, sort the following list according to what *you* believe are the most important features to include in 1.2. It will help me tally the list if you simply reorder the list instead of putting numbers next to the features. Also, please *do not* attempt to give more than one feature the same priority. In such a case, I will give priority to the highest left-most item in your list.

I will tally the results on Friday, October 6th.

-dain

OpenJPA integration
Global JNDI
Yoko ORB support