To operate effectively at an enterprise level, ServiceMix needs robust, predictable resilience and redundancy facilities. ServiceMix relies upon ActiveMQ to deliver this, however it is becoming clear from the number of outstanding JIRA issues on ActiveMQ 4.0.2 that it is not able to deliver on that promise as yet.

It seems that some work is being done to improve matters in the 4.1 stream and I was wondering when does the team think that we should move across to 4.1 and what should we do to ensure that these issues are all addressed within ActiveMQ?

Terry