Subject: Java EE schema license question
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:31:05 +0800
From: Bozhong Lin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org

Hi,

Apache CXF currently use java EE 5 [1] schema, and would like to include
the schema in distribution if that is allowed from copyright
perspective. From the copyright statement included in the schema file,
it seems to be very strict for redistribution. I found that Geronimo
source distribution includes java EE 1.4 schema [2], which has similar
copyright statement. I just wonder if this ever was a legal issue for
you guys, and how you guys get around of this if so?

Thanks for the insight!

Cheers,
Bo

--