What's the problem ? ServiceMix is completely agnostic about
the content of binary attachments.  Do you have an exception ?

On 10/30/06, JUANI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have got that. FINALLY!!! Now I am in another deal. I can send txt files
from my web application to Service Mix, but when I try to do exactly the
same but with .DOC files I can not do that. So I am having a new question:
How can I send a DOC file as an attachment in a SOAP request?

Thanks.

JUAN