Nevermind. That has since been changed. It now takes in a
-DinstallDirectory parameter.

I think I removed the example comment too. If not, I'll remove it now.

Cheers
Prasad

On 11/21/06, Jason Dillon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Nov 21, 2006, at 1:09 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>                                          <!-- EXAMPLE: Use the
> following option to re-use a single installation of the server for
> all tests -->
>                                          <!--
>                                          <installDirectory>c:
> \apache</installDirectory>

Why is there any example in the pom?  That suggests that folks might
change the pom for their local environment... which  can lead to
someone checking this in by accident, breaking other users environment.

What is the intention of the example?

--jason