I'd start commenting out items that look like they should be removed / updated. Now is the time rather than before we put out a release :)

On Nov 20, 2006, at 3:52 PM, Paul McMahan wrote:

In several of the poms that invoke jspc-maven-plugin I see:

       <!-- Required for JSPC compilation -->
       <dependency>
           <groupId>tomcat</groupId>
           <artifactId>jasper-runtime</artifactId>
           <scope>provided</scope>
       </dependency>

I have a vague recollection about needing this dependency for a
previous version of the jspc plugin.  Or maybe that was something else
and I'm getting mixed up. Now we're using version 1.4.6 of the plugin
and if I remove the dependency then the build still seems to work
correctly (but I don't totally trust my build env right now :-)   Does
anyone know for sure why its there and if it's still necessary?

Best wishes,
Paul

Matt Hogstrom
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

When the clouds are full they pour the rain out on the earth;
and whether a tree falls to the north, or it falls to the south,
wherever the tree falls, there is lies.