I was supposed to do this, but since this was a hack, was going to take a look one more time to see why this was occurring but never got around to it. If you want, take a look at my earlier thread on the offline deployer to see where my debugging last got me. Another pair of eyes would help.

I remember the previous gbean started ok in the same configuration which also required xmlbeans, but the second gbean failed with the exception which I couldn't figure out the underlying cause.