We only have a few remaining optional and required tasks before we can cut the 1.2 beta :D

TASK: Review YOUR JIRAs
-----------------------
We have 60 JIRAs assigned to 1.2. Please review the issues assigned to you, and if you do not plan on fixing them in the next say 7 days move out of 1.2. Those with JIRAs remaining [1] at the end of the release will be shamed :)

Other Tasks
-----------
Normally legal is the biggest problem, and Kevan has done a wonderful in this area. FWIU, the only remaining legal issue is the presence Sun schemas and dtds in the servlet and jsp spec jars, and Kevan is working to find out if they are a real problem. Any thing else I missed Kevan?

We have a few remaining SNAPSHOTS dependencies in the tree [2]. OpenEJB and Yoko are still being worked on for this release so a SNAPSHOT dependency is fine. ActiveIO and OpenJPA have released versions for the code we are using and I will work to replace this today. Matt promised me a release of TranQL for this release, and I am hoping to get this today.

We have an exception being thrown in shutdown from GBeanBinding.removeBinding():159 and I'll fix that today.

Thanks for all the help. Hopefully we can get the beta shipped next week!

-dain

[1] Currently assigned JIRA for 1.2
  Aaron Mulder 3
  Alan Cabrera 1
  Bill Dudney 1
  Christopher M. Cardona 1
  David Jencks 20
  Donald Woods 1
  Gianny Damour 1
  Kevan Miller 6
  Matt Hogstrom 2
  Prasad Kashyap 1
  Rakesh Midha 1
  Rick McGuire 1
  Unassigned 21

[2] Current SNAPSHOT dependencies:
  activeio-core-3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

  geronimo-schema-j2ee_1.4-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
  geronimo-schema-jee_5-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar
  geronimo-javamail_1.3.1_spec-1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
  geronimo-jpa_3.0_spec-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar

  openejb-axis-2.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
  openejb-builder-2.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
  openejb-corba-2.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
  openejb-corba-builder-2.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
  openejb-core-2.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
  openejb-pkgen-builder-2.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar
  openejb-yoko-2.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar

  openjpa-all-0.9.6-incubating-SNAPSHOT.jar

  tranql-1.4-SNAPSHOT.jar
  tranql-connector-1.3-SNAPSHOT.jar
  tranql-connector-derby-common-1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
  tranql-connector-1.3-SNAPSHOT.jar
  tranql-connector-derby-common-1.2-SNAPSHOT.jar

  yoko-core-1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT.jar
  yoko-rmi-impl-1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT.jar
  yoko-rmi-spec-1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT.jar
  yoko-spec-corba-1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT.jar
  yoko-spec-corba-1.0-incubating-M2-SNAPSHOT.jar