Thanks for confirming that it does not break other tests. I will debug the two other failures other the week-end.

Thanks,
Gianny

On 08/12/2006, at 5:20 AM, Prasad Kashyap wrote:

I dropped the key-generator element from the BasicCmpBeanExplicitPK
cmp entity and that fixed the 2 failures.

Please apply the patch in -

We are now down to just 2 errors !

Thanx
Prasad