I wish I could say I "removed it" without any additional qualification. :-P However, what I actually said was that I removed it *from the root pom*. I still have references to the java.net as a legacy repo in modules/geronimo-web-2.5-builder, configs/tomcat6 and configs/jetty6 to pick up jstl 1.2.

AFAIK this shouldn't cause a problem for modules/geronimo-cxf-builder or generally anything other than children of the poms I changed ... right?

Joe

Jason Dillon wrote:
Not sure... might be getting picked up as a dependency too.

You removed it?  Where are you getting jstl 2.0 from now?

--jason