In 2.0 it is always happening in jetty6-jee5 server during
shutdown. In addition this trace is produced when attributes of
JavaCompContext (rmi-naming config) are viewed in jconsole.
   I eliminated this NPE by hacking, it did not solve the following sql
problem:
SQL Exception: No current connection

Thanks
Anita