On Dec 12, 2006, at 6:39 PM, Matt Hogstrom wrote:

I'm ok for splitting it out. I'm not sure today is the best timing. My experience is the simple things like this as your releasing software is the thing that goes belly up and causes great pain. We'll have to peel it out, test it, vote on it, etc.

I'd prefer to do this after we get 1.2-beta and 2.0-m1 out the door.

Sure. We can start creating the separate modules now, but we can leave 1.2-beta and 2.0-m1 using their own copies.