No worries...we can fix it in 1.4.2 :)

On Dec 14, 2006, at 6:13 AM, Gianny Damour wrote:

i cannot believe it: I built openejb2 yesterday prior to ci the TranQL updates and it worked. I just check once again and it still work. After carefully paying attention to Maven's output, I can see that only 23 tests are executed in openejb-builder! And obviously none of the CMP tests are executed. I assume that the surefire- plugin I am using is way buggy. Sorry for the extra efforts this caused Matt.

Gianny