I'm OK with shipping the same configurations for M2 but we really
should have a serious discussion on our packaging strategy.

I think we will be opening ourselves to a lot of grief if we took upon
the responsibility of TCK'ing every permutation and combination that
there is. We can "claim support" by configuring and testing many
combinations, individually. We can even assemble a few different
combinations for downloads but Geronimo should TCK only ONE. A user
should always be able to modify his combination. But that is
discussion for another thread.

For now, I'll look forward to the excitement of releasing M2 !!!

Cheers
Prasad