Matt...

Last week you mentioned that after applying the DT-17 and DT-22 patches to
the 1.2 branch, you could not deploy/start the application. I looked into it
and it is because the DT-25 patch has not been applied. This patch removes
methods from the "SLSB to JDBC" interfaces that are not implemented. I
believe you took the other approach in trunk and implemented stubs for
those. Need to get those synced back up.

Thanks...

Chris