Joe,

I just noticed that yesterday. There is a small bug in CXFBuilder (and
Axis2Builder) that causes the cxf/axis2 dependencies to be always
added to any application. I don't think that's a major issue. I will
be submitting a patch today or tomorrow that will resolve that issue
(among other things).

Jarek