Hi,

I'm trying to turn on some logging in the server. So I added a line to
the server-log4j.properties, e.g.:

log4j.logger.org.apache.geronimo.cxf=DEBUG

then I started the server with -Dlog4j.debug=true to ensure the right
properties file is being read and my logger settings are set:

log4j: Reading configuration from URL file:/C:/target/geronimo-jetty6-jee5-2.0-S
NAPSHOT/var/log/server-log4j.properties
log4j: Parsing for [root] with value=[INFO, CONSOLE, FILE].
log4j: Parsing for [org.apache.geronimo.cxf] with value=[DEBUG].
log4j: Level token is [DEBUG].
log4j: Category org.apache.geronimo.cxf set to DEBUG
log4j: Handling log4j.additivity.org.apache.geronimo.cxf=[null]

However, at runtime I don't see the expected logging output (on the
console or the log file). Is there some trick to it or did I miss
something? I'm using Jetty assembly.

Thanks,
Jarek