Dims,

I don't think that alone will work. I think we need to stop the entire
cxf-deployer/car or axis2-deployer/car modules to deregister several
gbeans. Basically what Lin Sun was saying which can either be done by
changing the config.xml file or through the console today. So I
believe the changes you made are unnecessary and won't quite work.

Jarek