On 2/19/07, Jarek Gawor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have noticed a few issues with openejb and geronimo and I was
wondering what is the status of these problems or if I'm doing
something wrong. I think some of these might already be known issues:

1) Redeployment of the same EJB fails with:

Deployer operation failed:
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationAlreadyExistsException:
Configuration already exists: XXXX

http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=8979764&framed=y

2) If there is an openejb-jar.xml file in the archive (with
dependency/moduleId element) I see the following message in the
container:

[severity=ERROR,message=unexpected element (uri:"http://www.openejb.org/openejb-
jar/1.1", local:"environment"). Expected elements are <{http://www.openejb.org/o
penejb-jar/1.1}ejb-deployment>,locator=[node=null,object=null,url=null,line=25,c
ol=18,offset=-1]]

http://www.nabble.com/forum/ViewPost.jtp?post=8972201&framed=y

3) I'm unable to lookup the EJB from a J2SE client application (not
app client container). This used to work with OpenEJB2 and I don't
know if the mapping has changed (I've tried different combinations
with no success) or if that does not work yet.

Can somebody clarify?

Thanks,
Jarek